I’ve had a hard time remembering to write things in my notebook lately. Like any practice, it’s easy to fall out of the habit of looking at your blessings. Of course, just when you fall out of practice it’s the time you need to practice most of all.
276. Watching Ironman 3 with hubby
277. Celebrating my grandmother’s birthday
278. Beautiful day outside
279. Some Bible study I’ve been doing.
280. Late night Dora the Explorer
281. Owlet answering Dora
282. Monopoly with the kids
283. Cookouts with the family
284. Afternoon naps
285. Monkey in the swimming pool. He had on his ring and water wings. He floated around saying, “I am such a big boy.”
286. Chocolate chip zucchini bread
287. My new ice cream maker
288. Hubby’s car is fixed
289. Working on memorizing Psalms 40:8
290. Owlet’s pigtails
291. Folding clothes
292. Hubby doing dishes for me.
293. Plants vs. Zombies
295. Watching Beth Moore lectures late at night
296. Rose’s fierce attitude
297. Owlet’s cuddles