I didn’t write very much in my Thankfulness journal this week. The headache I had stole half the week from me (I know I’ve whined several times about it in blog posts this week, but you have to be a migraine sufferer to truly understand 🙂 ).
Still, I managed to find a few things that I wrote about this week:
201. My Mom was able to keep the kids for me this week when I was too sick to take care of them myself.
202. Feeling better!!!!
203. Hubby having an easy time with surgery this week. They finally did the surgery on his arm, and he has had a very easy time with the surgery and recovery.
204. An afternoon of Monopoly with Firecracker.
205. Firecracker’s hard work on robots.
206. Firecracker’s good job at science fair.
207. Waffle house with just Monkey and Owlet on Saturday night.
See what I mean! It only takes a couple of days to get out of practice counting my blessings. Now I need to get back into the swing of things.