This has been a beautiful week. Spring (or most likely Summer) has come to Georgia. I mean, just look at the forecast 🙂
So here are a few things I’m thankful for. I’m amazed at how easy it is to feel thankful in the warm weather, when the past couple of months through the rain and cold I’ve had a hard time feeling thankful for very much. I think that’s reminding me of why Paul says in Phillippians that contentment is something that you learn.
169. The huge muffins from BJs for breakfast.
170. Spending a rainy afternoon watching PBS kids with the children.
171. Spring time weather
172. Ceiling fans
173. Date night with my Hubby
174. Coloring with Rose
175. Sunday School
176. New cross-stitch thread
177. An evening out with the kids
178. Buying a few cute summer clothes for the kids
179. My blue pen
180. Getting back into a cooking groove this week.
181. Amazon Prime
182. Potty training with Monkey
183. The quiet of late night Bible study
184. Firecracker’s long and very detailed apologies. He has a hard time apologizing, but when he does, his apologies are amazingly detailed.